The Legendary Blue Horizon™
Built in 1865, the 1,500-seat Legendary Blue Horizon is one of the last local boxing venues of its kind. The multi-phased project began with a $2 million exterior restoration designed to meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for historic preservation. The facade project was followed by ADA and building code compliance upgrades, new utilities, and an elevator addition within the venue.
The Legendary Blue Horizon
52,700 square feet
2004 Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia Preservation Achievement Award
Images © Hugh Loomis